View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 04:03 PM   #62
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
Drago,

Followed your build and your review after 700 miles, and I am presumming you have a few more miles on it at this point.

I too was one who originally wanted a vert but pre-ordered not knowing when or if they would ever produce a convertible.

It seems from what I have read you have only had very minor issues and one being the tonneau cover. With that being said do you think it is more of a design issue or you becoming more familiar with the tonneau cover itself?

I look forward to hearing about your car in the future as I would like to see the longevity wear items on the vert like wind noise etc... I really like the way the car look and yours looks great.
Thanks!

Honestly, I really cant complain about anything other than the tanneau cover. Since I put washers in the posts, its become.easier to install, and given me a little.more room to slide it back (thus more room to tuck under the deck and presumably acute better.) Im still a little concerned everytime I drive at hwy speed about it coming loose again, so far so good though. There are still wind ripples in it, but I guess that's to be expected with fabric. I still think they could have designed it better- maybe an additional clip or 2 in the rear... just my. 02 tho.

I'll be driving it to Pony Wars II next month, so that should tack on.a few hundred more.miles. I might do an addition to my original review/post to.address anything new coming up. But so far, so good!
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote