View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #799
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
They only turned the rear O2 sensors off right? I thought I read that earlier. The fronts have to remain on in order to work. the multiple cylinder misfire is common on SC applications and can be turned off by your tuner. The lean sensor is the one that is the problem. Once you finally get your car to a tuner then it is probalby only 15 min away from running the way you want. Crazy that there are none in your area but I would not just go to the closest and available guy out there. The tuning is so vital to the safety of your engine and must be done by someone with a good rep. Even if it means you have to load it up and drive to get to one. It will be worth it and mean fewer problems down the road. I went thru two months while building mine so I totally know the frustration and brain thoughts you must be having. But it will be worth it.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote