View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 10:25 AM   #25
WAY2FAST

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyBoiSS View Post
To those of us who have actually crossed over in the 21st Century and know Good looking Cars and Ideas when they see them.. I share with you one idea I was thinking of.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS w/ 22x8 front 22x9.5 Rear Wheels

Make Fun of it if you want, But thats what a Sexy Camaro looks like.

Amazing what 15 minutes can accomplish in Photoshop.
I hate the wheels that big, it makes the tires too small and looks ridiculous! But that's why they make chocolate and vanilla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyBoiSS View Post
Because i think 24's would leave me to small of a tire, 23's are just rite. Actually 22s would be but everyone will have 22's on this car.
Some will have the offered 18s and 19s. Most will have the standard 20s, very few will have 21s. Then there are a very rare few in the 22nd century that will go bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAY2FAST View Post
Dude! Anything bigger than a 20 or maybe a 21 looks getto! C'mon its not an Escalade ! 99% will have no bigger than the stock 20s'
Disclaimer: Caution The comment above is sincerely not intended to be racist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzox View Post
A sexy car is a car that can fill up its wheel well. But to to an extreme where there is a thing strip of rubber for a tire there needs to be a ration but i think with the stock size rims and a drop it will look really nice like the chop someone did from heathers pic. I think it was 911t/a
"What He Said"!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
Guys, I hate to sound like a Mod again (for the second damn time on here), but why does it always have to turn into a hate party when someone posts their idea of what looks great? Can't we all just appreciate that we love Camaros? And better yet, how boring would it be if we all get the same freaking car? Those giant wheels aren't for me, but I appreciate that ChevyBoiSS likes them.
No Hating here! I din't mean to sound hateful. I love you guys man! Any friend of the Camaro is a friend of mine! ChevyBoiSS I like you! i just don't share your opinion on the wheels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
kind of a disapointing photo shop. i was expecting something really good looking. im not against big wheels but get a photoshop that looks good.
Well Said. That wheel STYLE is nice and would probably look nice in a 20 or maybe even 21, especailly on a yellow Camaro with black stripes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_SS View Post
it just looks horrible because it was a bad photoshop! when you all see one in person then you all will come around. I will b getting 22's because they are just right for the car, i do agree that anything bigger than 22" is just uncivilized(lol) but to each his/her own! and why does it have to be ghetto? thats just another way of you saying that its a black thing.
No "Black Thing" was intended!!! Sincerely!! If I had said it looked gay, would It have been a Homophobic thing? I'll leave it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis-Freshley View Post
Why are people hating on 23 compared to 22's its just one inch lol
No Hating here! 23 compared to 20 is a big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
Everyone, let's calm down and keep racial issues out of this. The post is about whether you like the car in the photoshop or not. Focus.
I am with you camaropete...by the way, Love that avatar!
WAY2FAST is offline   Reply With Quote