View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #247
fast34me

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS
GM Legal Dept. retrocatively revokes payment for accepted liabilites.....

GM dealership threatens me with previously PAID warranty repairs that were reneged on by GM, (partial, or Complete, Breach of Contract? Any one who's passed the bar exam, feel free to chime in..... LOL) Said my warranty was blocked... I told the dealership owner it was because they lied and said the car was fixed, and it still can't be driven. Told them they didn't evaluate the transmission. Specifically the grinding second gear. She said it was beyond the scope of the tech's ability.

GM dealership who did my mods, is now afraid to repair the damage without GM's blessing, and I wouldn't let them without something in writing from GM.... They checked and my warranty isn't voided or blocked. YET.

GM just recentlly announced record profits. The employees are getting profit sharing.
Too bad the sons of britches don't reward the loyal American Customers who stepped up in Jan and Feb of 2009 and placed orders, while they were in BK, with the simple common courtesy of repairs due, ENTIRELY, to the inherent design flaws of their CAMAROs......

Hey Jeff Morris, what's the address of GM's Legal Dept.? I think this needs to be escalated. It's gonna take a Congressional Inquiry to resolve a 4K repair issue.....

GM's acting like an insurance company, and when you think of warranty issues, that's exactly what they are. The way they benefit, is by denying the public their benefits, and thereby reducing their liabilities, and expenses, and increasing their profits.

I bet Jeff Morris will not respond......
fast34me is offline   Reply With Quote