View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #181
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Big M Chevrolet in Radcliff, KY are amazing. I purchased my Camaro from them and they have also serviced my Trans Am on a few occasions. They have always went above and beyond for me. When my husband was deployed and I was left with his Trans Am not running and had no way to fix it myself nor anyone to even help me, they took care of it. I was new to the area and didn't know a single person and we had just PCS'd to Knox before they deployed my husband so money was tight.They spent all day with me waiting in the waiting room looking for an intermittent electrical issue that caused the car to not start. They spent at least 6 hours on it going through wiring and testing as I watched. They treated me very well and after finally finding the issue only charged me for 1 out of those 6 diagnostic hours for which I am forever grateful for. They complimented the car and took great care of it. And everytime I come back they always welcome me and treat me with the same respect and friendliness and ask about the Trans Am. They've been very knowledgeable about the vehicles and have done exceptional work in correcting the issues at hand. They have even been kind enough to help me with the issue I'm having with Sears right now and have gone well above and beyond to help me. With all the stress and frustration Ive had over Sears to have such a great service dept. at this dealership back me up and do so much for me means so very much. They are a great representative for GM and I would recommend anyone in the area going to them for anything. Tracy the service manager is outstanding.

On the flip side of this Harbor Chevrolet in my hometown of Michigan City, Indiana are horrible. I had nothing but problems with them working on my Z28. First they sold me the car with a water pump that was so bad it was out of coolant the second day it was home. Then after they fixed it they didn't put any coolant back into it and sent me on my way with an empty engine! Not to mention there saleman tried to tell me it was 2000 Camaro Z28 when it was a 1996 Z28. I knew better than to believe him and had to argue with him about it. And when the BCM was going out on the car they had it almost a month trying to figure out what was wrong with it and couldn't. I ended up taking it to another dealership that figured it out before noon the day I took it in.

Last edited by Heaven_is_inferno_orange; 06-17-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote