View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #42
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Scott I wish I had met you , but every time I saw you you were very busy talking to other Camaro peeps and I didn't want to intrude knowing that I will prob. never own a Camaro again , since missing my opportunity back in July 09 . I had a beautiful ABM on order ( still the best color imho ) but the funds I was expecting didn't come trough befor the car did :( , So I found a very nice member of C5 ( Swansor ) to give her a new home , where they are both very happy and although I have a standing invitation to drive her , I know I can never do this , as I know that with all the hard work that you and your team have done to bring this fine car back to us enthusiasts , it would make driving anything else seem like such a chore instead of a pleasure . So I will not allow myself to do that so I can still drive my old classic Malibu with pleasure Which I love to death as well , but it's like apples and oranges , can't be compared . But enough of that was glad to see you and your team at the fest and glad you had a good time , Thanks to You and the Team for all you do .

Great Car
Great People
Great Fun
Great Dream

oh and

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote