View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:04 AM   #16
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Man.....I'm wanting these more and more every day. Especially hearing from the OP how they seem to take out the bounciness of the factory suspension. I always felt that even factory it had more bounce than I really liked and adding drop springs increased it just a little.

I also have mixed Mfg springs and sway bars which now the Mfg's are saying to try to stick to the same Mfg of these so you get match spring rates. I'm assuming going over to coilovers will eliminate this issue as well since you can adjust it to your liking.

I actually might be able to swing these sooner than I thought. I might be able to work it out to get them by the end of next month. Saving up a little to go ahead and have Whiteside do the install instead of DIY this time. I even have the wife kinda on board by showing her these threads on how they are making it ride as good if not better than the factory setup yet we can get real aggressive when we do take the car to the occassion AutoX event.

Keep posting up your settings and reviews when you change them so I have an idea on what settings to try once I do get them.

Thanks guys....
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote