Thread: Redeem Thyself
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #50
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Dude, I've owned camaro's of the past (3 of them, one a Z/28) and I've also lost interest in the Camaro since the late 3rd and 4th Gens due to quality and styling. I get what the OP is saying, he's trying to preserve the integrity of the original idea of the Z/28. I could get an LT or an SS, but I would prefer to have a Z, and by the end of 2014, I will know if it will be a Z/28 or a ZL1, either way I'm getting a Z.

Depending on what GM decides in how it builds the Z/28 will have a direct influence on my purchase decision, and for me, I would prefer it to have what these intelligent and knowledgeable gentlemen in this forum that are Zeelievers built the way a Z/28 should be. They aren't telling GM what they are doing wrong, they are telling GM what they SHOULD be doing, big difference. Not awkward at all, just expressing their feeling about what many share, you just don't seem to understand and choose to have your own opinion which is fine, but when the Z/28 comes out I'm sure it will be because of the people who speak up in this and other forums like this.

Take a look at what's happening for the 2013 MY, and look how many people are disliking the look of the MYLink Radio. If you've read the thread for the changes for 2013, lot of negative reviews. Feels like GM/Chevy isn't putting it's best foot forward on certain interior and exterior features, which might affect future sales.

You state the OP is describing a window that he has never seen, but how can you be so sure...just because he doesn't OWN one yet doesn't mean he hasn't experienced it. Your ASSuming things and you know how that goes. The guys in the Z/28 thread make a lot of sense to me, and I'm just an average joe.
Your time here has obviously been well spent. Here's one on me!
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote