View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #197
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanWiki View Post
My original thoughts were only about the video itself being boring and not really showing much based on how much everyone else was getting off to it. That's all. I only brought up the other bits when challenged on why I thought it was boring, so, I explained why. I'm not buying a Z/28. No interest in it. I think it will be a very nice track performer for those that can drive it to its full potential. I just don't get much from the video.
Well I guess you're not a Camaro fan. We find it interesting because it's not only the new body style but a reborn Z/28. If it was a video of the 2014 Stingray you'd probably find it less boring.

The fact that it's making corners at the ring look "boring" is a big clue as to how capable a track car this is. Watch the part with that little red truck thing going through that one set of corners and you'll see and hear how a regular production vehicle handles. The fact that the Z/28 looks like it's cruising through that same set while going much faster is very revealing.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote