View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 02:50 AM   #1
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
If Any Dealer Wants My Business...

BTW, if ANY dealer wants my business.....

Real tired of non-informed sales people, dealers without ANY information, no prices, $3000 markups, acting like this car is the cats meow. It is and it isn't. The economy sucks, housing sucks, people losing jobs. If the launch of the Camaro did not coincide with the worst economy since the Great Depression, would I not be saying this.

I have read alot here at Camaro5 and learned. I am new here, true. But common sense dictates truth and direction. I have read many posts in particular from CamaroScotty and what he says makes sense..and I believe what he says. So, my post is not directed at anyone here period. Maybe some fodder for my banishment...

Here is my order...

2SS, IOM, MN6, RS, W1H, VZG, VYV.

$35,500 including tax (6%) tag and title.

I can get employee pricing, GSU, Credit Union..

And I can wait..until so offered. Here is your chance to get a quick, no B.S. sale, no calling you up on the phone "where is my car". I'll wait till December to pick it up. You keep any incentives or rebates, and I will put it in writing.

The buyer is the market now guys! NOT the seller. I suggest we decide what we pay, not the other way around. Banks have tightened up lending making this Camaro purchase a tough one. I personally would rather call 20 dealers, tell them what I want, and tell them where they are at in "line" and what I will pay and having them fight for my money.

Again, nothing personal towards anyone at all here. Only venting because of dealers posting GMS pricing for the above SS, getting emails and calls and in the end, only $1400 less than MSRP and $1798 more than GMS pricing edict.

So, If any salesman has allocation left, from their original allocation and not from "future" potential allocation, PM me. My price is firm, I'll put it all in writing!
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote