Thread: PC 7424xp and?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
There are so many options out there (not just ours) that its silly. IMO the "Best" one is the one that you get and works for you. Generally its going to come down to what your wants/needs are for the process.

If you're going for outright show/shine then I'd suggest this from our line as your starting point:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-755-a...isher-kit.aspx

That gets you the tools to decontaminate the paint, remove any imperfections, then put on our most popular combo (brilliant glaze followed by Americana) for your final steps.

You are correct... white is generally difficult for 2 reasons:

1) Its hard to see the imperfections in the first place and you can't fix what you can't see. You'll also go "snow blind" staring at white paint for an afternoon LOL. I did a white 5th gen a few weeks back and I swear I was seeing spots for hours after I was done

2) "depth" just isn't a characteristic of white paint... you want to play up the strengths of your color which is keeping it clean and bright so it almost glows. Claying always has such a HUGE impact on white... of any one process you do to white I think claying has the most dramatic impact simply b/c pristine clean white is sharp.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote