View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 01:06 AM   #4
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike88 View Post
this is a question for the Ontarians on the board. I'm going to be moving to Ontario in the next few months. I'm from Quebec where we don't have front licence plates. To be honest, I hate the way the front plate looks. So is there anyway to get away with not putting the front plate on the car in Ontario?

Also, what do you guys figure insurance will set me back on a bran new 6.2l Camaro when it comes out next year? I know insurance rates are much higher in Ontario...I'm currently paying about $700 for full coverage on my 2005 Dodge Magnum in Quebec and I've been told it would cost me above $2000 a year in Ontario for the same vehicle, even with a clean driving record.
My parents have an imported 2008 Saturn Aura, it doesn't have a front plate mounted yet. They keep the plate on the dash, and nobody told them they need to mount it -even at the safety inspection to make sure it complied with the current laws. Could have only been looking for federal items instead of provincial ones though.

As for insurance, try an online quote.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote