View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 01:03 PM   #352
headgamez

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Gotcha!!

Hehe, I hope that they are doing something on this issue behind the scenes. The weekend the weather was pretty nice, and the blunt sound coming from the front was sort of driving me nuts!! I just simply turned the radio up. Funny, I can't hear the noise with the windows down, just with the windows up, and the radio at low to moderate volume. It does sound like the strut mount, but after I checked it this weekend, there is absolutely no play in the mount itself. I will put it on the rack and really give it a once over this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66GTO View Post
I admire your optimism. However, when the official GM response (per Jeff) is "it is normal", what I see is not acknowledgement that there is a problem, but the denial of a problem.

Why do you assume that GM engineering is, as we speak, studiously working on a problem that they insist does not exist? If the official response had been, "Guys we realize there is a problem and we are working on a solution. Stay tuned", I would share your optimism. The official response has been more like, "Move along, there is nothing to see here. We have your money and there is nothing you can do about it now."
headgamez is offline   Reply With Quote