View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:32 AM   #360
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Just saw this thread. I have been chasing this problem with my new suspension. We tried several things and have discovered it is the lower control arms where the end links bolt into. According to What I've been told this is a known weak link in the stock suspension. The bolt sizes are unusual and work loose causing the bolt to move around causing the whole to elongate and not able torque properly. PFADT is developing a support piece to bolt or weld on. I have one of the first ones going on tomorrow so I will let everyone know how it works. In the mean time try torquing that bolt and nut see if that helps. Photos to follow
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote