View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 09:06 AM   #363
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
There are more than one types of sound and its coming from more than one place. Unfortunately, I have both, pete from pedders was under my car at 2am at the fest helping to diagnose my popping sound along with placing chassis ears on my car to isolate and detect exactly where these sounds where coming from.

Poping from the rears are control arms and end links. Pedders is already providing a solution for that. The poping from the front right end is a totally complete new ball game. Totally different noise.
Lol, Aaron from PFADT was under mine as well at Fest. I have not expierenced the front other than the popping needed to be isolated as to where it was coming from. I'm just we have such knowledgable people in the community who are dedicated to better engineer the mouse trap
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote