View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #48
htg39

Drives: Corvette ZR1 2012 Centennial.
Rick Hendrick Owner

Thats why we live in a Democracy with Freedom of Speech, but like I did before I have To Defend Rick....The People who speak Down about him obviously never met the Man os Spent anytime in and around him.........Most of it borders on Petty Jealousy..........
Again without going into a long tirade here------I to had never met him until 6 Months ago when our Paths crossed----from the Minute You shake his Hand and you look him in the Eye you know he is different........
Just last week I spent 3 Days in Charlotte and Canada with him, and at times without him........NEVER DID I HEAR ONE NEGATIVE WORD ABOUT THIS MAN, and that includes his Employees--and Total Strangers etc in Charlotte.......
The man is the most giving individual I have ever met, and most of these cars he Buys from GM go right back out in Auctions with all the Proceeds going to different Charities...Yes a few go into his Museum, but its a museum thats not for Profit......
I could go on and on about the Unbelievable Tragedies he has had to Endure the last 10 Years, and he getting back up and repaying everybody for his Success......Thats Enough...Harvey
htg39 is offline   Reply With Quote