View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Arrow ELEKTRA SS [COTW 4/2/12]

Hello everyone. It all started with that pipe dream back in late 2009 when I spotted my first ever aqua blue camaro SS. I had been searching and waiting for a long time on the Gen5 camaro and from that moment I saw that car I picked up the phone and called my buddy. He put me on the waiting list. After two weeks I received a phone call with good news and bad news, the bad news was they stopped producing the Aqua Blue, the good news is he was able to secure me one. The day I picked her up was like a kid in a candy store! I began the mods immediately with the help of my friends company and she was featured in SEMA 2010 and 2011. I have received more compliments on the Aqua Blue color than any other thing about that car, and I don't have a day that goes by that I regret not getting her! I call her Elektra and have listed a few of the mods below what has been done. I have only a few more mods in place including boosting her with twin turbo and she will be COMPLETE!

Pictures of ELEKTRA CAN BE LOCATED HERE:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/member.php?u=57876

Appearance Mods installed by Promotorsports:

Custom Grill
TSW Donington's 22's
Continental Tires
RK Hood, Side Skirts, Front Skirt, and Spoiler
Multi color Angel Eyes
Custom blue Insert seating, and blue stitching
Door Panel Inserts
2 12's JL Audio, Custom Amp Setup in trunk, tweeters
K40 Laser Jammer and Radar Detector

Performance Mods installed by Promotorsports :

Borla Exhaust
Fidanza Short Throw Shifter and Flywheel
K&N filter and performance kit
Performance Chip
Eibach lowering suspension

Currently Pushing 500RWHP

Twin Turbo in Progress

2010 Aqua Blue, K&N CAI, RK Side skirts, hood, and spoiler. Borla Exhaust/CATS, 22 TSW Wheels, Fidanza Short Shifter and Flywheel, performance chip, Halo's. Twin Turbo in progress!
ElektraSS is offline   Reply With Quote