View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 05:46 PM   #16
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse330 View Post
For the EVAP SYSTEM MONITOR DRIVE CYCLE
There are certain Parameter Identification (PID) values that must be within range before this Monitor will "run". The ECT and IAT must be between 36*- 93* F, and within 14* of each other to "enable" at cold start up. The BARO PID over 75 kPa (10.88 psi)
After cold start up accelerate to 45 mph and drive till engine enters closed loop then drive for 3 more minutes. Then check the status of the EVAP monitor
The drive cycle should be done after a cold soak, after sitting for at least 8 hours

Yeah I’m wondering if just too damn hot here (low of 82 overnight recently) that I may not even hit that IAT temp to begin with. I’ll keep trying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • custome underlay vinyl wrap • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • APR Front Splitter • Custom Emblempros emblems • ZL1 Side Skirts • 416.5 whp 410 torque (CURRENTLY) Up Next: BTR Stage 3 Cam and supporting mods (in garage now)
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote