View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
OHIOSS
Russ

Drives: Yukon Denali, Charger, CamaroSS
Send a message via AIM to OHIOSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
I wanted to share with everyone the outstanding customer service that RDP Motorsports has shown me. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Steve at RDP Motorsports.

Every time I call I am able to speak with someone on the phone. 9/10 times I can speak with Steve so long as he isn't too busy on the dyno. He takes his time and helps out with any questions.

One of the best things about Steve at RDP Motorsports is the fact that he doesn't try to up-sell products that are not necessary. It speaks volumes to have a stand up person that isn't out to squeeze every last dollar possible out of a deal. I called in looking for more parts then what I ended up buying and that is because based on his recommendations the parts I wanted weren't necessary and wouldn't benefit me.

RDP Motorsports has definitely won a customer for life! Thank you Steve for everything.
X2
I had my SS tuned @ RDP last year and they did a great job. They spent a lot of time on my car and didn't make me feel rushed. Steve and Jason answer my emails promptly which I find doesn't happy very often with other companies.

I will be paying them a visit very soon to install a nitrous system. I don't trust to many people with my car but I totally trust these guys.

Russ
OHIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote