View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #139
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdunn View Post
lots of questioning going on in here on a set-up that on stock cubes & with a twin screw is out running built big cube motors with high hp numbers.

you would think instead of getting opinions on changes, he should be answering questions.
Ha, well, we all have our own thoughts. I've watched everyone since the fall of 2009. I've seen what works and what doesn't. What works for me doesn't work for everyone else. Their missing denominator is having Ted every step of the way. Plus, we never started out with a goal. Things just evolved. We made progress, hit a wall, broke though, made some more progress, another wall, etc. this is another wall. We have new solutions being implemented and plan on breaking through this wall.

I've never told Ted I want xxx rwhp or want to go x.xxx at the track. He has his part and I have mine. If I don't log and give him feedback he can make any adjustments. It is work. It's not as easy as it seems. No one see's all the testing that goes on behind the scenes.

I'm sure you noticed that in open to listening to everyone's thoughts but never changed my plan. Small cubes, small blower, some nitrous, and having it dialed in like a mofo.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote