View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #2
Abygale

Drives: .
Well I don't know how many of the companies still visit this site. Last year I know a rep from magnuson was on here and I tried to generate a thread showing the interest and he said he needed to see about 100 people interested before they would really do anything.

LPE had a list last winter with about 100 people interested, but you have to understand there have been many more cars sold, and this application could be used on more cars than just the V6 Camaro. Once word got out, and results were tested and proven on real cars.....a forced induction kit would sell very well (I would think).

I voted the first to become available. The caveats of course would have to be proven gains, reliability, and affordability. Some of us are already 1/3 into our warranty so by the time a kit comes out (say in 6 months) more and more people that might initially be concerned with warranty issues might find that less of a deterrent.

Also, a company like LPE might provide a warranty for their kit so that becomes less of an issue as well.
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote