View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #14
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionHeartX View Post
Hi All, again thanks for the comments and the support!

I agree with you all, I was very surprised that Injen handled this situation so unprofessionally and I can't believe they can operate that way and still stay in business. Glad I can at least share my experience with everyone. I still haven't gotten my refund although I shipped their defective piece last week, it is almost as if they are hoping I will forget about it so they can keep my money....

Regardless, it was a blessing in disguise because I received my CAI intake on Tuesday! Thanks AutoAgenda for a fast shipment, got it in 4 days!!

Installed on Tuesday! I am no pro-mechanic by any means, but I didn't want to waste money at a dealer or shop so I did it myself. SUPER EASY installation!! Instructions were clear, easy to understand, and I was surprised at how smoothly everything went. it was obvious CAI inc did a ton of research, testing, and designed the product well...it is clear it was made for the Camaro because everything fit well.

Installation took about 30-40 mins tops with all tools handy. I was amazed at how simple it was and that everything really fell into place. Started it up (and I admit I was a little scared after the horrible sounds/reaction of the Injen intake) and it worked perfectly and sounded AMAZING!! I did get one error asking me to open and close Passenger window, but that went away and was not a real problem at all. Nice deep growl, sounds great during acceleration, AWESOME mid range sound, and I can definitely notice a better pick up. Took the lady friend for a test drive and even she was like "Wow, it sounds like a beast" haha

All in all, VERY HAPPY with the product, design, performance, and end to end process with AutoAgenda and CAI inc. Thanks everyone for all the support, customer service, and your comments. Enjoy the pics!!
We appreciate your support! Glad to hear it all came together. We can't say enough good things about CAI. Performance, fit, finish, and of course customer service is second to none. We have a number of customers on their 2nd or even 3rd intake just to finally come to Cold Air Inductions. If its worth doing, its worth doing right!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote