View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #61
rpepka

Drives: 2013 ZL1 # 2195
OMG! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on??? 305 HP at the rear wheels, HOLY COW! What the heck is the big mystery with these cars? It’s like a conspiracy at GM, the dealers are saying, at first, nothing is wrong because all the codes are fine. Then you bring it in for a 2nd time with a stop watch, a dyno sheet, quarter mile slip or you make the dealer race you with a 6 banger LT and the LT wins, so the dealer starts to listing to you and admit something is wrong. Then the GM techs lie (in my case) and say the car is running fine running 5.5 to 5.0 0 to 60 which is absolute B.S. and refuse to do anything at all. There are no complaints about the LS3, but major complaints about the L99. I am told that GM is getting dozens of calls daily around the country about the L99’s running slow. How hard can this be to figure out???? The car shifts like a girl and has the torque of a Honda…. Maybe. Is this car detuned so much because the transmissions are going to blow up if you put any horsepower behind it??? If you remember the 85 Corvette, which I was the proud owner of off the showroom floor. Blew 4 transmissions in 17 thousand miles, if you can remember when GM first came out with that transmission (700R) they had major problems with it, plastic gears I guess. I assure you my opinion is qualified, the cars that I have owned: That Matter:
68 Firebird
69 Camaro
69 GTO
70 Camaro
68 Firebird Race Car 454 CID
74 Front engine Dragster
73 Corvette 454
78 Trans Am (Track Champion 83 and 85 Las Vegas speedrome)
85 Corvette
91 Corvette
92 Corvette LT1
2001 Corvette
2004 Corvette Z06
2004 Mustang Mach 1 (sorry I strayed, nothing to buy at GM)
2005 GTO
2010 Camaro (slug)

Many owners have spent a lot of money on a performance car, there is something wrong with a great number of them without question. GM Please correct the problem NOW! We did not buy them to have our ass’s kicked by lowly Mustang GT’s and Honda’s! This car was advertised to be quicker than the 2005 GTO that I traded to get this car and it is a far cry from it!

We want you to be successful, out of bankruptcy and thriving for a very long time! PLEASE DELIVER WHAT YOU ADVERTISED AND PROMISED!
rpepka is offline   Reply With Quote