View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 11:10 PM   #2578
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Damn, that sux.... Why can't people leave stuff alone, or fess up if an accident occurs...

Thanks for coming down the other day... Enjoyed and appreciated the company...Wish I could have put on a better show, but there were some other fast cars...
Robert...you have no idea how bad I feel for ya, man... You deserve a freakin' break already. Just a good, go fast, clean, squat and go go go run that'll put you past that 200 mark and hopefully well into the 210's...

The only real reason I went down was to watch you run. I wanted to be there when it happened, you know? Sure, I got to see some bitchin cars, bad ass runs, and the best part, got to hang out with the friends all day. But the icing on the cake was going to be able to see you run. When it didn't happen (the plug), I was trying to figure out how to come down the next day. After finally getting some sleep, I got up and sent Mike a text...and if all went well on that run, was going to head back down with the boys (Dana was out with Billie and Dana's mom doing girl crap all day today). When I got the news about the turbo grenading....

Ugh....

All I could think about was how much you worked for this...and wanted this...and how patient and CALM you were. Damn dude, re arranging your schedule, all the work put into it, the waiting and waiting... All I wanted was for you to get that damn record. What can I say, man?... I just feel bad for you...

Now...I guess I hear bigger turbos in your future.

And that meeeeeeeeans........you are going to do what with your old ones?

I kid, I kid.... I've got a maggie or a whipple in the future plans.... one day...far, ..... far, ..... far, aaaaaaaway.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I have no idea where the dent is at, but hopefully it's one the dent guy can just rub out. Didn't happen at the dealership?
Nah...I checked the car from top to bottom before leaving the dealership. Always do. I honestly think it happened today when I had it parked along the street (the right side was to the street). It was either my kids or one of three others that came by to play with our kids. Not like I'm going to be able to really do anything about it....go and complain to their parents or something. I'm just gonna let this one go, go visit the dent guy tomorrow, and call it a day. Just pisses me off... At least it didn't scratch or go into the paint. It'll be a damn easy one for the dent guy to pull out.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote