View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
brooks35

Drives: 57Chevy TrailblazerSS 73Camaro
Was I out of line?

So I stop at a gas station to fill up the SS. There is a guy on the other side of the pumps. He looks over and says "don't you think it is a little irresponsible in todays economy to buy a car like that? Doesn't it get like 8 MPG?" I couldn't believe that he said that then I look over and see what he is driving......A FREAKING TOYOTA!!!!!!!!!

So I say....
First of all I have 426HP and get 24 MPG...Second...IT IS A CAMARO....And third.....This is where I let him have it........... Where do you get #$%^% off saying anything about my AMERICAN car when you are driving a %$&*&$ TOYOTA???? I think anyone that drives foreign in this state should be *^^%^ slapped and be standing in the unemployment line. It is because of idiots like you that this state is in the shape it is in. (Sorry I am in Michigan so I see the effects of the big 3 firsthand) He then tries to say the usual respone of "yea but it is built in....." I stop him again and tell him "I don't care where it is assembled the profits go overseas." He then jumps in his FOREIGN TRASH with his fartcan exhaust and leaves.

I was HOT....Was I out of line? And before anyone asks I am not an employee of the big 3 I am actualy a police officer so I have no actual ties to the big three at all. This is just the way I feel.....Am I just one of the few left that feels this way????
brooks35 is offline   Reply With Quote