View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #42
Granatelli
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPSjeff View Post
So you ship out kits independent of TTi?

I assumed since they make the kit they would know what they have or have not shipped

Anyway, this thread is about comparing the specifics of the kits, which is why I chose to "Go around you" to talk to the place actually making it
Jeff
Yes

Please leave me alone. TTi does not ship kits for Granatelli. TTi and Granatelli have worked together on many projects - Ford, Dodge and GM dating back to when I own Paxton as well. They are a well round shop and as Granatelli formulated GMS and sold Paxton, we have become the same. It is redundant for both of us to make a TT kit for the camaro - now that is is done we can and do ship independant of eachother as well as share inventory.

As an example Turbonetics is only 5 miles from GMS and we work with them as well on kits - that does not mean we ship all the kits for turbonetics sheesh

My problem is you created the thread and I find it very sinister why you IPS would want to "help" us all out on the vurtues of each kit when it is slanted you way.

That like Chevy adverting side by side with Ford - but in a friendly way sounds like an oxymoran

I think you are a nice guy and I have little to disagree on other then afew points - and I am not sure why you stalk me on this forum

Other than that - I am always happy to help everyone

Please focus on IPS and not GMS
Granatelli is offline   Reply With Quote