View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #110
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRSinBama View Post
I always hated how with the 4th gens, GM made optioned "Z28s" into SS Camaros... that was ass backwards... and because of that NOW there is a generation of Camaro owners that think the SS is the top model(well, next to ZL1), its not... and GM's blunder with the 4th gen is the cause of that

what do I want to see out of a Z/28? keep a Naturally aspirated 6.2L in it, give it a more aggressive cam, 6-speed manual only(even as a guy with a L99 I say that), put it on a diet a little with some carbon fiber pieces, and give it a tighter suspension... basically make a Boss 302 pit fighter

GM has been conservative with this 6.2L, unleash some more horses!

I mean their conservative nature is great for those of us who mod, but it leaves a lot on the table for factory backing
Technically, you should be blaming SLP for that not GM. They're the ones that converted the 4th gen Z28's to SS.

End result is the same though
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote