View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #22
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KylePickard View Post
Really disappointed right now with Magnuson. I bought a 2300 supercharger from them about a month ago. Put it on and four days later the seal on the supercharger is leaking. So my shop pulled it off and Magnuson created a return label to have it sent back so they could do the necessary repairs. The supercharger was sent out on June 5, 2013 and it still hasn't been delivered a week and a half later when it was a next day delivery. So I gave Magnuson the benefit of the doubt and figured UPS lost it. UPS wouldn't give me any information since Magnuson created the label. So I call up Magnuson and the response I get from the sales manager is, "What are you worried about it shows it is in transit. " I explained to her it was a next day delivery that was sent over a week ago and that since they were the ones who created the label they needed to contact UPS for more information, and her next response almost knocked me off my feet. She said, "and what do you like me to do about that." Apparently 7400 dollars of missing in action product is pocket change to the people over at Magnuson. I went with Magnuson because of all the good things I have heard about them but to my discovery there customer service is far below par and what they make it out to seem. No body over there wants to give me any support in finding my lost supercharger and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing business with them.
First off im deeply sorry to hear about you bad luck with this magnuson supercharger! I understand when folks throw choices of wording out there that you dont like it gets you all steamed up however I can also say as im sure you already know thats a way to get them to say oh well try calling back.
I am a Former UPS driver as of a few years ago the best thing to do is Call Magnuson and be cool as soon as someone answers say I need a manager when the next person gets on the phone ask if they are a manager keep asking until you get one tell them you sent the SC back through UPS ( next day ) there company wrote the paper work up therefore they need to contact UPS to find this product. Its not lost for good. UPS scans everything as it gets on the truck and as it is taken off a truck. IT may still be at the hub. With magnuson getting the info to UPS in half a second UPS can tell where it is make a phone call and verify.

Dont mess with folks who work the phone or customer service ask for a manager ( and keep calm ) I learned that the hard way lol

btw magnuson cant keep that tracking number from you as you paid for it so if they dont want to hand it over I would nicely ask for a refund or a new supercharger.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote