View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 12:52 AM   #177
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

I'm a very patient guy. I could actually wait. It's nhot like it's my Camaro on jackstands.

I'm such a stick in the mud. Bonnie said we would do anything I wanted. My choice? ...... Stay home and watch a movie.

Bout 1:30 AM I'm laying in bed and said out loud..... "OMG, I'm 40."
Ugh...I can't believe the situation with your wheels...

But....HOLD UP...YOU ARE 40?!?!?! DOOD! You...are like...ancient! HOLY CRAP!

...and right now, it's nearly 1am and I'm ...."layin' in bed."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
PQ-
Life starts at 40. Enjoy!

You are just a spring chicken. My birthday is coming up soon and I'd be glad to be turning 40!
Woah! You are going to be 40 too? We are going to need to make a separate forum for all the "over the hill members!" LMAO!

(it's okay. I'll be there soon too.)

(like...in 7 years! HA!...ok, NOW i'm just kidding around...hehehe)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Any news on when the first batch of shirts will arrive?? I was one of the first to order, but so far no shirt. Any ideas??
Hope we get them tomorrow or the next day. I made the mistake of opening my mouth. At least we are still within our 3 week range (according to the store details).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
Just stopping in to say, "Hey" (cause that's what they say here in the South instead of, "Hi").. Wanted to translate that to all our friends up North (cause I'm a Northern girl)..

Hope the "Tag Team", got some "me" time today - I mean, you can't mind the store 24/7.. Remember, ya only live one - life is short, have fun...
Hey! I sure hope we are busy as busy can be tomorrow getting shirts boxed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.TAG View Post
Me? Scary? Psshhhh!

I won't say a WORD.

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote