View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #29
HDDAN

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 2007 HD FLSTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I find the wide gap between the number of 2ss andd 1ss sold compared to the close game of the number of 2lt vs 1lt sold telling.

Seems like, the 1ss is almost a useless model to offer, because if someone is going to to get the V8 they might as well get the 2ss, because its absolutely illogical to spend the money on the SS and not get the full model.

Now compare that to the narrow gap between 2lt and 1lt. Looks like the 1LT owners didn't see the point of spending any more change, because they wanted to stay at a certain pricepoint. But combine the 2 numbers and you have almost 35% of the market being V6 Camaros.
See me at the Christmas tree and I will show you that I have the full model. You have a sixbanger and you're calling the 1SS less than a full model? I guess that you would rather have DOODADS than the horsepower of a honking V-8. I have had experience with Chevy's "leather" and found the 66% of it that is VINYL. What do you think? Do you think that those of us that are adverse to "Pleather" should not be offered an SS? Why do you care what I bought? I don't care if you got the one with the Vinoleum seats and the Bluetooth. Does the bluetooth make yours go faster or handle better than my 1SS? If I add the garage door opener will I turn a quicker quarter mile at New England Dragway? I have just what I need, no more or no less. I have the polished wheels, the Boston Accoustics and the only thing that I thought that the car should have had from the factory, the gauge pack is on order and paid for and will be installed by the end of the week.
HDDAN is offline   Reply With Quote