View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 03:35 PM   #39
Blade

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS BVM
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLS3SS View Post
Or maybe some of us just don't want leather and want to be special for a low model production. Because maybe down the road since so few are made they will be worth more LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDDAN View Post
See me at the Christmas tree and I will show you that I have the full model. You have a sixbanger and you're calling the 1SS less than a full model? I guess that you would rather have DOODADS than the horsepower of a honking V-8. I have had experience with Chevy's "leather" and found the 66% of it that is VINYL. What do you think? Do you think that those of us that are adverse to "Pleather" should not be offered an SS? Why do you care what I bought? I don't care if you got the one with the Vinoleum seats and the Bluetooth. Does the bluetooth make yours go faster or handle better than my 1SS? If I add the garage door opener will I turn a quicker quarter mile at New England Dragway? I have just what I need, no more or no less. I have the polished wheels, the Boston Accoustics and the only thing that I thought that the car should have had from the factory, the gauge pack is on order and paid for and will be installed by the end of the week.
Hey.......just cuz I decided to talk out of my ass doesn't mean everyone else, including you, have to do it either.....LMFAO

2012 2SS/RS Build Thread - Totaled by red light runner

2010 LT/RS Build Thread - Traded in for 2012 2SS

2007 Acura TSX

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva V6

1992 Mercury Sable
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote