View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 05:00 AM   #7
thatATXboy

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS blk on blk
I have the PDMI and have been using GM music connect via Bluetooth for over a year. Recently I had the brilliant idea to let my daughter connect her iPod touch and then one weekend while hanging out with my nephew, I let him connect his iPod touch. Now I can no longer connect my iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4. The iPhones find GM music but keep switching between connected/not connected and the option to pair device no longer displays on my head unit. The same happens with my daughters iPod. I took it to the dealer thinking they'd end up replacing. They still have my car and working on it but when I called to check the status, I was disturbed by their response. I was told GM may not have completed the development of this feature based on the fact that GM music is not mentioned in the owners manual and was never advertised. I have to admit that a friend of mine with a camaro had to point this feature out to me before I realized it was there. I don't have my owners manual since my car is at the dealership. Does anyone know where I can find some official GM documentation for GM music or have any advice on how to fix this issue?
thatATXboy is offline   Reply With Quote