View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #24
Godsplumber

Drives: 2012 ZL1,Victory Red
Ok, so i just got my car back on Friday. We added the Lingenfelter 5% overdrive lower with harmonic balancer, and thier 2.55" supercharger pulley, powder coated black, with the lingenfelter solid isolator coupling, and a new 8 rib serpentine belt, and 63lb per hour injectors, and Alcohol Injection Systems water/meth injection system with a 50/50 mix. I also go rid of the RX catch can and we installed a nice billet Moroso catch can. And last but not least some NGK plugs. Here is the dyno sheets i got from Mark at Speed Sports. I was very surprised that we didn't pick up very much added HP. But we did pick up a signifigant amount of torque and boost. But if you look at the previous dyno sheet after the headers and exhaust i had 528 hp and 516 torque, now i am at 536 hp and 552 torque, that is only a gain of 8HP but a gain of 36 torque. And i got a gain of 5.5 psi boost. I was wondering what the experts on here think about my mods and these results. I cant remember what the torque # is but the hp # is now 744 to the flywheel.
Attached Images

Last edited by Godsplumber; 12-03-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Godsplumber is offline   Reply With Quote