View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #13
noxqq

Drives: '19 ZR1 Shadow Gray & '16 Z06 LBR
Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3OVR View Post
Thanks for all of the tips everyone, I really appreciate it!

When I bought the Neon I was in that excited mood and wound up paying around $30k for a $20k car after agreeing to extended warranty, rims and tires warranty, lojack and gap insurance. It was a mess to say the least. I'm equally excited now but I'm being much more cautious because I'm buying out of state and haven't even seen her, aside from the dealer pics. In addition to the fact that I'm a bit more educated on the value(or lack thereof) of the extra warranties and whatnot.

With regards to the spacers, are they something that I'll see immediately if I glance in the wheel well? In the event that they were removed but not placed in the vehicle for future use, what should I do?

One surprising bonus to the ZL1 is that I'm going to be paying significantly LESS in car insurance than what I am now for the SRT!
The spacers are very easy to see. They are bright yellow and can be seen by just looking behind the front wheels. Make sure that they give you the spacers. You will need them if you ever have to have your car loaded and transported for any reason.

Have fun on your trip home! I had a 400 mile trip home with mine. My face muscles were hurting by the time I got home from "the permasmile" - not just a grin.
noxqq is offline   Reply With Quote