View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #234
orange_5thgen

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS BadAss 6 Speed
My dealership, wanted to be careful not to say my dealer , told me that I somehow was bumped to the front of the line as far as their orders go. I got a call a couple weeks ago saying my car would start production March 16th and I figured they just meant the general start of prod, but I called back and they said I was one of the first in the group they ordered. Don't know if that's true or not but it sure got me excited!!! The salesman told me to possibly expect the car sometime in April. Damn, if they're just yanking my chain I'm gonna be upset. There are a couple IOM's in the pictures, but I can't tell if there are any 2SS RS'. I ordered IOM 2SS/RS, Black Stripes, No sunroof, black interior. I was told the SS with the RS package would have RED SS badges and without they would have GOLD SS badges. Either way I can't freakin wait!!!!!!! I need to get mine cause my wife gives me "the look" every time she see's me at this site. She says "Damn" you are obsessed with that car. YEP! Of course I'll see how long it takes her to ask for the keys!!
orange_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote