View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #7
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
That is the one a was actually looking at, allthough a bit more then I was looking to spend but not out of the question. I was also looking at this, any opinions on this one:

http://www.floridaspeedandpower.com/...amaro-ls3-l99/
This my .02 on this one. First there are two great things here, the first is the kit and the second is Matt @ FSP who you'd be buying from. The centri blower won't make as much power down low as the maggie but its easier on your drivetrain since you won't make tire shredding tq down low. The ECS Kit is truly awesome because it gives you tons of room to grow. I made 844whp just on the BASE kit. Granted at that power you'll need a dual-pump and bigger injectors for sure. Because that was too much power for me daily ECS has a restrictor plate in the blow which limits power/boost while maintaining down low tq for a centri. By doing that I was able to dial it back and make 750whp on a ZL1 Pump, ADM FPCM, BAP. Nothing else did I change from the base kit. What I'm getting at here is you can make great power and then LOTS of power and have to upgrade pretty much not much at all. Your gonna spend a lot of money to even try and get a maggie to make 800whp+

Matt worked at ECS so he knows the kit inside and out and is one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever talked to. So my vote is for the ECS kit. If want to see some dyno graphs of my setup I'd be happy to share, just PM me.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote