View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #11
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Dude View Post
Hello, delayed intro here, I finally found the time to post up.

Bought one of the last remaining in the region, black on black, 1LE with 2SS package a few weeks ago. I'm very excited about this purchase, no regrets at all, it has exceeded my expectations!

Actually, this is the first time I bought an American car(if I don't count my wife's car), after 2 decades of European machinery. I felt that they finally "got it right" and went ahead and took the plunge with the Camaro 1LE.

Well, the ol' saying, pics or it didn't happen applies here, so here are a couple.

Two of the pics below were Sledge being prepared for the paint protection film installation. I decided to try this stuff out called Protex. They say it's better than the 3M product. Less orange peel, more shine, doesn't yellow over time, and easier to wash off dead insects if caked on from the heat of the sun. The less orange peel alone sold me on the Protex, mind you, it's a bit more expensive than the 3M film. This stuff also supposedly "self heals" from scratches when it sits in the sun .
Camaro Dude,

Welcome to Camaro5 and congratulations on your 2013 Camaro SS/1LE! It looks fantastic ! How are you enjoying it?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care