View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #74
rrubio

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2012 Audi Q7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
We have found that many of the Zl1 guys had actually entered the wrong state for their dealer when registering. Thus they end up getting spit out of the automatic updates and sent over for the manual updates which are done about every 4 or 5 days. Yours is one of these. I just discovered this issue this morning on another one that we could not figure out why it was not updated automatically. I have been trying to get hold of our IT guy and see how and if we can manually go in and make the corrections to this input error.
If not it will still be updated but it is updated manually and less frequently due to the volume. Eric manually updates over 450 cars each time and the system limits him to checking only 20 at a time. So its hours every time he updates them. Hopefully at some point in the future GM will provide all data to us automatically but I doubt if they will provide the data without a security check such as the dealer state code. In fact they use the same security descriptor on their own tracking site at chevrolet.com ordertracking.

Larry
Hm, thanks for the info. I'm fairly sure the information I had put in was correct. All my statuses were fine since early February up to now. Either way thanks, hopefully I'll get the updates every so often.