View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #9
AmericanMuscleCars
Teenage Dream Camaro

Drives: A Visually Stunning Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySinning View Post
Ok so here is one...

Before purchasing my Camaro I was having suspension issues with my 08 impala. Everyone told me the vibrations in the back and wear on the inside of my tire was due to my camber being off. Two alignments later and still the problem so they said it was probably that my struts were worn (110,000 miles).

So I ordered two new rear struts online for in-store pick up at a local Autozone. Meanwhile I decided to car shop. Purchased my 13 VR 2LT on April 8th. A week later I went to Autozone to try and get my money back for the struts. They still had them.

I told the guy I had ordered struts online and he went in the back and grabbed them. I told him I needed to return them. He asked for my receipt. I ordered online and could not find the receipt in my email and he proceeded to tell me they would only be able to give me store credit.

I said, but... you... know... they... are... from... here... you just went in the back and got them. I havent even touched them lol

He informed me that the system needs a receipt number or some hoopla to refund the cash. I ended up with a $120 gift card to autozone.

So I said ok well do you have "such and such" parts for my new car?

Autozone Rep: What is it?

Me: 13 Camaro 2LT

Autozone: Oh no we wont have parts for like 3 years for something that new......

Needless to say I have over a hundred dollars invested in car care products lol
Good story, but I'm begging you. Don't use those swirl city cleaning products. Please, I beg of you lol.
AmericanMuscleCars is offline   Reply With Quote