View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 10:49 AM   #13
RonnieG

Drives: 2013 AGM 1LE/2SS/RS
2LT!! the only thing the '14 1LT has over the '13 2LT is.... umm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94turbolsx View Post
Why would you be asking this? Which body style do YOU prefer, your the one shelling out all the cash? I can understand the frustration that the deal didnt work out and you have to wait a minute to get the car because Ive been there myself, but just relax and exercise a bit of patience and really think about what you want to do here. Your gonna be the person driving this car everyday so this isn't a matter I would want an internet forum to decide, your gonna 10 people giving you 10 different opinions. The 2014's are already shipping to dealers, so sounds to me anyways like you should wait so you can see both cars in person. Neither is gonna be a bad buy, so its all a matter of preference. Buy what you like.
what's wrong with getting a second opinion? I can understand if he made a poll and said the winner was going to be his choice, but just relax and exercise a bit of understanding that the Camaro is a car to be excited about and sometimes people want to see different views. Maybe I missed something that others picked up on. Thanks to PoorMansCamaro I learned that the 2LT has heated mirrors over the 1LT.
RonnieG is offline   Reply With Quote