View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #11
Rat

Drives: ZL1/TBSS/COPO
OK HOLD THE PHONE!

Lots of stuff in here that is not fact!!!!!

I have been busted by the road side trucks! If you running with no cats or performance aftermarket cats and you get on it AT ALL driving by a test truck, you will be notified!!!
Here is what you can expect to see! I about $hit myself!

Then this!

After this you must take you car to a COLORADO STATE emission center. If you do not report for testing the will revoke you plates!!!
You then are put on a dyno and the OBD2 port and they start there testing.

If you Pass they give you two $20 gift cards for gas! If you fail you must fix the problem and report back in no more then 2 weeks for another test!
No pass No plates!

THEN!!!

For you guys that are coming up on the 4th year of a new car you will have to test! If you pass your good for two years! If you buy a USED car (ANYTHING OTHER THEN 1st OWNER FROM A DEALER) will have to test every 2 years! So if you buy you friends 2013 that he had for 2 weeks, you now test ever two years.

As far as CATS!

YOU MUST RUN FACTORY OEM CATS! NO AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE CAT WILL PASS! END OF STORY!!!!
This is not my rule just a heads up for you all! If anyone has a question feel free I have been through it ALL with the state getting plates on mine!
.....2012/14 COPO #33....427, 1.31 60' ....9.39@143......
Rat is offline   Reply With Quote