View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #29
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler H View Post
You did a great job. I've also seen the dip used on the bow ties. I'd love to play with Plasti Dip but I'm chicken to try due to messing up. I ordered bow tie blackouts and gill decals online for 140 dollars. ( two sets in fear of messing up) the cards were a great idea also. Nice to change your look once in a while. The beauty is that you can change back at any time!
Well thank you!

I mentioned this to my boys (boyfriend and brother) after we had done the wheels that we should do the bow ties as well - they loved the idea, until I researched how to get them off the car and they both said eff it.....(hangovers are not good motivators for diy projects)

Don't be afraid of it, it was stupid easy to do as long as you know how to spray paint. We hadn't planned on doing it, my brother has a jeep he takes off roading and he did his. Loved it and decided I should do mine when my bf started to change over my wheels (winter-summer). We covered the car to protect from overspray as it was really windy Saturday and did the wheels in the garage.
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote