View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #1
viper612

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
My 2010 Camaro SS Road Trip from Syracuse to Minneapolis

My first post after reading this forum for months, appreciate all the information you all have shared that brought me to the final decision to purchase a new 2010 Camaro.

Now for the story;

I live in Minneapolis and after seeing a 2010 Camaro at the Minneapolis autoshow and reading this forum, it was clear I needed to get one. Well much to my dismay, the local dealers here said end of August, more likely end of September before the car would come in, well if you have visited Minnesota before, you know, that does not leave much time for driving before the snow flies.

So I did what some people might question, I purchased a new 2010 Camaro SS/RS off Ebay in Syracuse, NY (paid a few thousand over invoice). Worth every cent to me, so I can drive it all summer.

A buddy of mine and I flew from Minneapolis to Syracuse Tuesday morning. The dealer picked us up from the airport and drove us to the dealership. WOW was my first impression, amazing looking car all detailed up and waiting for us.

Well after almost 1200 miles over 2 days, I can say for certain, this car is amazing. Incredibly comfortable, easy to drive, and does it get the looks and comments from people.

So I am going out on a limb, I might have the highest mileage 2010 Camaro on the road now .

Again thanks all for everything, I will try to post some photos after I get some sleep.
viper612 is offline   Reply With Quote