View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #48
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
AWESOME GAINS! To the OP's post earlier - where the pipes neck down to about 2.5'-inches is the merge collectors ARH use. QTP is the only other major company I know of that use these collectors standard. These promote scavanging of the exhaust by keeping the velocity of the gases as high as possible. Kooks has something similar on many of their LTs, but they're not quite as good, from the looks of them (they have true high velocity merge collectors for an additional cost though for some models, last I checked). Anyhoo, these are great gains! I didn't really think they'd be this high, but considering the numbers - WOW! Has ARH mentioned if they are going to offer additional sizes and stepped primaries for the 5th Gen too?

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote