View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 09:11 AM   #13
cugino

Drives: 2011 camaro, 2ss, rs
bought my trailblazer ss at roger dean. never used them after 1st service. terrible. used estero bay for years. serviced trailblazer and my 2002 trans am ws6, but had big problems with a z28 that service mgr. would not correct even after taking it to another shop and finding a burnt wire connected to ignition switch they just charged me $500 to fix. been living in ft. myers 25 years back when bill branch was only chevy dealer around. hated them, but victory layne now services my trailblazer ss and my camaro ss/rs even though i bought it at bob taylor in naples. the best service dept. around. courteous, fast, but i'll have to wait to pass judgement until i have a serious problem. btw, estero bay put the wrong rear end grease in my differential even after getting a service bulletin on trailblazer. had to go back 3 times. they never fixed my muffler being too close too the guard which vibrates sometimes on takeoff. a high class area rip-off in my opinion. nice lounge but incompetent service. always called me mr. ..., but big deal. call me steve and fix my car. my 2 cents.
cugino is offline   Reply With Quote