View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Aggravating Diablosport predator problems

got mine a month ago but the car just got here this weekend.....What a pain in the A$$ to install.....def not like the easy instructions!!! I have an ls3 and it initially said that it didnt recognize the car.......20 minutes on hold with Diablo says that I need to install an update...but first need to download the DS installer to do it......finally get it all hooked up again and it wont load.....apparently you need to select autoconnect in the options unless you know how to set your comm ports? this call only took ten minutes on hold. Now i download the new crom and it says that its loaded. Go down to the car for the umteenth time and plug it in and now it says something about an incorrect calibration? I am sick and tired of this machine all ready.....so much for foolproof and Plug-n play!

after spending about 3 hours trying to get this thing installed..... I sent them my factory tune and asked them how long before i got the tune back.....Here was my answer! Are they serious........sending out a product that doesnt even work without a new tune and more waiting?

" I don’t have a time frame on when the new update will be released. Shouldn’t be long at all. At this point, go ahead and restore the original backup to the vehicle and we'll try to add support for it as soon as possible.

Vas @ Diablo"
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.

Last edited by BlownSS; 12-07-2009 at 02:10 PM.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote