View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #1102
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerader View Post
:upset:

My dealer contacted me today about ordering an LE1. We went through the option sheet, which I have, and the car came in at 45K. Granted it was nicely loaded but not Mac.

I was preparing myself for 40K but we just can't go 45K. I guess we're in the 2010 for the long hall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 376 View Post
Go with a 1SS. Every other option (save for maybe the RS package) and everything on the 2SS is purely comfort and convenience. And talk to a dealer willing to offer you discounts. There are good ones here on the forums that will do it for you.
Yeah, leather seats, bluetooth, etc. aren't necessary. For a 1LE, in my opinion they aren't necessary because of the purpose of the car.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote