They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20121lt View Post
great job on winning awwwwsome
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
Congrats on winning! Looks like the pain from fighting with the hog rings is paying off
it totally made it worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSTR90 View Post
Just spent the last hour going thru your build thread and all the comments.. Your car has definitely come a long way and it looks great!! I am sure you dont need me to tell you. You already know..

What I love the most about your car is the all the detail work that you've done to it! To me, it really is about the small things that you do to a car.

I would like to make a recommendation.. IMHO, I think your car would sport a more aggressive/muscular look if you were to finish off the GFX package. The other day I mistook an LT for an SS. That was until I realized it was missing the mail slot and the SS emblems. I guess I'm just use to seeing that package on V8's.

And last, but not least.. By reading all your posts, you seem like a very cool person with a great personality! This world needs more ladies like you!

Oh, BTW I think you still owe us a video of the exhaust.. just sayin'
Thank you!!! It's funny, a lot of times those little details go unnoticed. Especially at car shows. People see dozens of LED's and body work and lambo doors but they don't notice the stitching I spent hours hand-dying, kwim? But I don't mind. I'm more into classy and subtle over really wild stuff. I want my car to be low-profile. Thank you so much for the compliments!

I am considering the rest of the GFX kit! But I live on a dirt road and I have issues with clearance as is so I've left it off for that reason. When I no longer live on this road (next year)... oh yeah

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
congrats for the win
Thank you! I was pretty stoked. Bouncing around the parking lot

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote