Thread: Family
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #13
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamCamaro View Post
Honestly there is no one else I can talk to about the Camaro with passion, that really understands all that was put into building it and everything else(like delivery, issues, pricing, accessories, etc)...

This community knows the feeling... where everyone else in the "real world" just respond with "oh that's nice". It's a Camaro family, with ALOT of annoying cousins and crazy uncles!

Almost like a real family.
AGREED!!!!!...LOL...

I'm on this forum all the time...I thought it would be LESS after getting my car, but I think it's MORE now, because we are all so excited to talk about our "babies"...
I tell my family and friends that I enjoy talking to my "imaginary friends"...LOL...
but, seriously, when I'm on here talking to you guys, it makes me forget about all the negative stuff in my life...I've had serious health issues the last 2 yrs(still unresolved-loooonnnnng story),and I watched my beloved Dad die last yr...
BUT, when I'm here, all thoughts of anything negative or sad "magically" disappear and I just get to talk with some amazing people I've met here about all things Camaro, and I get to smile and laugh and have fun...thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!...

Last edited by "prima"Donna; 07-17-2009 at 05:04 PM.
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote