CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Exactly. This is the whole email

Hello Raimund.
It seems that you have received the 120 degrees which is much better than the 170. The 170 has a bubbly picture quality. The 120 has a more clear picture too. We will send you the picture comparison by tomorrow.
The item is brand new, we just checked the camera and updated its firmware. You still have 1 year warranty on it.
If you decided to keep the unit, we will reinburse 10% of the amount.
Please wait for the picture comparison tomorrow and hopefully you will agree that the 120 is better.
What is the serial number on the camera?
Regards,
John

What shocks me is that had I not sent them an email about the packaging I probably never would have known the difference.

Is there a time limit on when you can reject something after you receive it? I've seen stuff like this before where they do the ol switcheroo and ask you to wait till they send you something else... then by the time they send it, you are out of your (typically 3 day) window to return the product or file a claim.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote